2010 FSA Division II League Champions

Welcome to the Gator blog! All things swim team are posted here.

6.01.2015

Evening Practices for Upper Division

Hi Gators! Evening practices for the Upper Division swimmers will start tomorrow. Evening practices will be held Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-9pm. Evening practices are not required, but are available to Upper Division swimmers who need extra work on strokes, turns, etc. They are not meant to be a substitution to coming in the mornings, unless something other than sleep requires that you miss a morning practice. 


Since there were several times last year where a coach showed up and no swimmers showed up, this year I am asking if you are planning on coming to an evening practice, that you text me by 3pm that day so that Porter or I can plan on being there. If I do not receive a text by 3pm, we will assume no one is coming and we won't make the drive over.

Thank you, and let me know if you have any questions :)

No comments: