2010 FSA Division II League Champions

Welcome to the Gator blog! All things swim team are posted here.

5.26.2011

Up Date

Hi All,

Since we have no students today and my classroom is ready for summer I figured I could spend some time writing to my favorite swim team.

It was good to see so many of you yesterday. It was good to see so many old and new gators getting along so swimmingly. Although I did notice that we were missing quite a few people upper division. But I am sure you are all just busy with grad parties and such and will be coming today.

Now onto the updates if you check under important links I have put up a link to the registration that you can print off, we also have them at the pool during practice. I have updated the link to the state meet qualifying times. However FSA has not updated the league times on their site yet, when they do I will make a link to them.

It seems that the Green Mountain Swim Clubs website is down right now and a lot of people told me they didn’t know what was going on because of that. So if you hear talk of that please direct people to the blog. I promise to keep it running.

Coach Rich

No comments: