2010 FSA Division II League Champions

Welcome to the Gator blog! All things swim team are posted here.

7.21.2011

VERY IMPORTANT!!

Hey gators,

I hope that you are all home resting up for your big weekend! I have some important information regardging Sunday July 24th.
*Colfax Avenue will be closed Sunday starting at 6:30 a.m. The only places that you will be allowed to cross are at Simms and Federal. This is very important for us because our warm-ups start at 7:00 and it would be really nice and less stressful for the coaches to have everyone on time to warm ups. My recommendation on how to get to the pool would be to take I-70 around to Ward Road and turn left on 44th, or to take I-70 to Kipling. This way you can avoid all of the congestion at those two spots where you are allowed to cross Colfax. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Swimmers please keep checking the board at the pool for your entries, we have had a couple of relay changes and I would like all of you to know exactly where you are swimming. Thanks for a great week of practice, the coaches are all excited for this weekend!!

*400 swimmers don't forget about your wake-up swim tomorrow. Feel free to come anytime after 8:00 a.m.

Thank you to the Moore family for relaying the information about the road closure, we really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Coach Shelby

No comments: