2010 FSA Division II League Champions

Welcome to the Gator blog! All things swim team are posted here.

5.21.2014

Buddies

I have also gotten a lot of feedback from the swimmers that having Big/Little Buddies this summer would be fun. Buddies could cheer each other on at meets, leave good luck notes in each others' folders at the pool, and maybe leave some treats or small prizes in each others' folders before meets. This is a great way for our Upper Division swimmers to get to know our younger swimmers and to show our team spirit at meets! In my experience, swimmers have really enjoyed it.

If you are interested in having a Big or Little Buddy this season, please sign up on the attached google doc and I will let you know who your buddy is once I have enough names. You can also email me with any questions at jaimiestevens27@gmail.com.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hQXZCPkwL9FzNrIyDRtggLL3U-1tzMbjLohZ0pMAtKs/edit?usp=sharing

No comments: