2010 FSA Division II League Champions

Welcome to the Gator blog! All things swim team are posted here.

6.12.2014

Stop by to see me...

I have been doing the computer work for the Gators for many years. I don't even know how many! My swimmer is getting older and it is time to start training someone to take over.

Stop by the computer table on Saturday during the meet if you are interested in learning about this job. If you like data and running pretty decent software + doing some work on The Swamp (blog web site) this is fun. At meets you get to see who wins (officially) first! It is easy to watch your child swim because you are right there, and can hop up to watch any race. You get to be in the shade and everyone thinks you are important!

See me to learn more. If you aren't at the meet Saturday, feel free to contact me another time.
Carol

No comments: