2010 FSA Division II League Champions

Welcome to the Gator blog! All things swim team are posted here.

7.20.2014

Weekly Update

AWESOME JOB GATORS!!! We won SECOND PLACE at League, which is very exciting! We had some unbelievable time drops, best times, broken records, and new State cuts. I could not be more proud of any of you!

Even though you already got to push the coaches in, I would also like to reward you by letting you sleep in tomorrow, so there will be NO PRACTICE Monday morning!

Practices this week will be for State swimmers and will be held from 8-10am. Swimmers ages 13&up will practice from 8-9, and swimmers ages 12&under will practice from 9-10.

The coaches will be making State entries tomorrow morning, and I will be sending in the final entries before I go to work tomorrow morning at 10am. There will be NO late entries accepted, so if you have not signed up online or on the papers I had today, you need to sign up this afternoon. I would also appreciate it if you could let me know if you will not be at State so I know not to put you in a relay.

We still need swimmers who are willing to swim on relays at State, so if you are available, PLEASE sign up!!

No comments: