2010 FSA Division II League Champions

Welcome to the Gator blog! All things swim team are posted here.

5.27.2015

Reminders

Awesome job at the intrasquad meet tonight everyone! The whole team is looking great so early in the season :)

Just a reminder that entries for Saturday's meet against Wheat Ridge are due by tomorrow evening. Please get signed up before then! If you are having any issues with the online sign up, please email me with your entries and I can help you get entered. My email address is jaimiestevens27@gmail.com. I make the relays Thursday night based on the entries I have, so if you aren't entered, I won't know if you'll be there, and you may not be on the relays.

I also just added quite a few swimmers to the list who told me that they want a buddy. If you do not see your name (don't worry about it if I didn't put your age down), but still want a buddy, go ahead and add your name to the list! I will be figuring them out so I can announce them at the ice cream party next Wednesday! Here is the link to sign up:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PS_AK6SSCXAVsatHHSH1hta4wYsz71UC5BZyCYGMIGg/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to contact me with any questions!

No comments: