2010 FSA Division II League Champions

Welcome to the Gator blog! All things swim team are posted here.

4.20.2008

happy news, updates, but not all the answers...

Hello!

So first thing first...CU 3-peated at nationals!

You can find full results here! We scored more than the next 4 teams combined and more than tripled the points of second place, so you might say it was a pretty dominant effort...

Also, everyone should note that our own Josh Peterson went a blistering 58.80 in his hundred fly, a new PR! Everyone should be sure to congratulate him (try not to make fun of him too much though for losing to ex-Gator and AAC coach Katie Klane...she went a ridiculous, record setting time of 58.49)

Rich also got PRs in his 50, 100 and 200 breastsroke races, so check those out! He had an awesome meet.

On the coaching front, there's still a lot up in the air. I'll walk you through it, scavenger-hunt style.

So first thing, I did get accepted into Teach For America! They want to send me here for 2 years, teaching secondary (middle/high school) English.


View Larger Map

Of course, that entails 6 weeks of teacher boot camp, from early June all the way through mid-July here:


View Larger Map

But on Friday (or next monday..) I find out if I get into a program that, in August, would take me here:


View Larger Map

Which would in turn allow me to defer TFA for a year and free up my summer, to be here:


View Larger Map

So we'll keep waiting, and you'll hear back again, hopefully sometime this week!

Have a great week!

Luke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just had to mention I got beat by Katie Klane.