2010 FSA Division II League Champions

Welcome to the Gator blog! All things swim team are posted here.

6.04.2009

Blog Updates!

Hello again!

There aren't many new updates to report (I know, it's killing me too...) but I did productively waste my free time today by doing the following things to the blog:

1) There's a new link section to the right that mostly links back to the GMSC main site to provide you with things like qual times, records, order of events, best times (coming soon) and practice schedule.
2) Created a "next meet" section with vital information about our Saturday Meet and the finalized relays for that meet.
3) Created a survey to test out a new format for meet entries that is posted below. Please help me out and fill it out! View survey here!

Coach Luke



No comments: