2010 FSA Division II League Champions

Welcome to the Gator blog! All things swim team are posted here.

6.19.2009

Meet Reminders, and Monday Practice CANCELLED!

I had 0 HITS on the site yesterday (even my mom didn't check it!), something that I suppose was punishment for not providing you with some kind of update...so I made up some news to get my numbers back up.

First, practice is canceled both THIS Monday AND NEXT Monday. This is simply because we have Saturday and Sunday meets both weekends and the coaches the swimmers need at least ONE day to sleep in! So please help us spread the word.

Second, don't forget that you need to be at Columbine Knolls NO LATER THAN 6:30 tomorrow morning! We'll have our team meeting then, and warm-up begins at 6:40a. Please don't be late! A map and all important meet information is in the right sidebar.

Thanks! Enjoy the sun today!

Coach Luke

2 comments:

Agnes Debrunner said...

Hey Luke, I DID check the blog yesterday. Something must be wrong with your "hit counter". Don't be too hard on your mom just yet...

-- Agnes

Raelene said...

Yeah, 'cuz after my PMP exam I rushed home and read it. - Luke's Mom