2010 FSA Division II League Champions

Welcome to the Gator blog! All things swim team are posted here.

8.03.2009

Still awaiting results...

...but I do know this.

> The team finished 6th in our division!
> We set 3 more new team records on Sunday (Inez Moore, Cody Spencer, Elise Chevalier)
> WE WON THE TEAM SPIRIT AWARD!!!

Now, if you've ever seen how well-behaved your coaches and teammates are compared to some of those other teams, that last bullet might come as a shock, but I guess it really happened! But a huge congratulations to EVERYONE involved with this season and this meet, and I promise that as soon as someone sends me something here (cough cough COACH RICH cough) I'll get those results up.

Thanks for an AWESOME season and congratulations on all of your accomplishments! Nothing would have been possible without all of your hard work!

Coach Luke

2 comments:

adriennehanagan said...

Dear Luke:

Please send us your New Orleans address so that we may send you a Christmas card. I thought I might thank you for your coaching efforts this past summer. Are you coming back next year? My email address is alhangan@comcast.net

Adrienne, Brian, and David Hanagan

Luke Morin said...

I would LOVE some awesome Christmas cards!

Just an update...

...teaching is much easier the second time around
...I'm swimming more than I have since I graduated from CU
...it's still so hot and humid here that my pens get sweaty when I walk outside, and I have to use a squeegee instead of an ice scraper on my car

606 St. Roch Ave, New Orleans LA 70117

I hope everyone is having an awesome year!

Luke