2010 FSA Division II League Champions

Welcome to the Gator blog! All things swim team are posted here.

5.20.2010

Welcome Back

Dear Gators,

I wanted to be the first to welcome everyone back. I hope you had a great school year and are ready to hit the pool. I have heard that the pool is being filled this week and should be ready for swimming this next week. I figured I would post next weeks afternoon practice schedule because are first intra-squad is June 3rd and I want all of you to be ready.

Monday-Friday May 24th – June 2nd
5:00 - 6:00p.m. 9 year olds and 8 and under swimmers
6:00 - 7:00p.m. Lower Division (10, 11, & 12 year old swimmers)
7:00 – 8:00p.m. Upper Division (13-18 year old swimmers)

If you or you child is 9 but has swam on the team in previous years they would be welcome to come to the 6:00-7:00 practice if you would like.

Please keep in mind this schedule might change due to weather or water temp I will post info if a change is made.

If you have any questions feel free to call me at 303-921-1767, or email at richcleeds@gmail.com

Looking forward to a great summer.

No comments: