2010 FSA Division II League Champions

Welcome to the Gator blog! All things swim team are posted here.

6.28.2010

hello from the swamp!

Hello Gators!

I accidentally posted an entry earlier this evening to this blog instead of my new one, and as I went into a frenzy trying to delete it, I realized I could still totally control this blog and wanted to use that power to say hello!

I've been keeping up with Coach Rich and occasionally jeering Coach Jelby (albiet, via text message only) and spent some time reading through your Ken Caryl results...very impressive!

If you have a free moment, you can check out the article that the local paper, The Times-Picayune wrote about my team: http://www.nola.com/picayunes/t-p/stbernardpicayune/index.ssf?/base/news-8/1277357760284040.xml&coll=1. You can also follow me and my team at bvbarracudas.blogspot.com. While you're there, you can take a moment to notice that I was too lazy to think of an original blog format, although I did change the colors...and also that I don't post often because I am busy doing the jobs of Richard, Sandy, Dave Carol and Jelby (that last one was a joke...we all know she doesn't do anything.)

Shoot me an e-mail at lukemorin@gmail.com and let me know how you're doing! I'd love to hear from you!

ex-Coach Luke

No comments: