2010 FSA Division II League Champions

Welcome to the Gator blog! All things swim team are posted here.

6.21.2010

The Little Things

Hello,

I just have a few little things for all you Gator followers. Peggy sent me a few photos that she had taken at the first few meets this year. I was able to put them on the blog as a slide show. You are also able to click on them and view them in a larger scale at your own pace. If you have any photos you would like to share email them to me and I will get them up.

Upper division there will be no polo this week. I have a conflict on Thursday and this week is just to busy and you all need your rest. Sorry we will pick it up next week.

We started sign up for intra-squad and C/D meet today. If you don’t sign up for the intra-squad by tomorrow you will have to fill out cards at the meet.

I think that is all for now.

Coach Rich

No comments: