2010 FSA Division II League Champions

Welcome to the Gator blog! All things swim team are posted here.

7.25.2010

Gators Claw To Top of League Food Chain

All I have to say is WOW!

For those you who have not heard yet you are now reading the 2010 Division II League Champions Gator's Blog. I wanted to thank all of you who swam or cheered this weekend, we would not have been able to do it without you.

We will not be having practice tomorrow to give everyone a chance to catch up on sleep and get ready for state. State entries are posted at the pool and I will get them on the blog when I get to a computer that still has windows xp and is compatible with our teams computer. Let me know if you have any questions or problems with the entries assap.

Practice for the rest of the week will be as follows
Upper division 7:30am-8:30am
Lower Division 8:30am-9:00am

Sorry this is short but I have to get back to the post league celebration.

Coach Rich

1 comment:

DanPal said...

Awesome! Way to go Gators!!

The Palese Family (Dan, Diane, Tim & Greg)