2010 FSA Division II League Champions

Welcome to the Gator blog! All things swim team are posted here.

7.19.2010

The Winning Way

Gators,

Hi all I hope that everyone had a great weekend. We have a lot going on this week so if you are confused in any way about anything please feel free to call me or shoot me an email.

First of all as many of you know league week is upon us I know it has come up fast but I know all of you are ready to swim fast and in order to insure that you do here some tips from the coaches for this week.

1. Practice! I know you are not Allen Iverson and you all know how important practice is it is even more important this week. It is extra important to not only attend practice but also to listen to what the coaches are telling you.

2. Sleep. Sleep is very important, I myself get to bed every day by 8 pm just so I have enough energy to coach all of you in the mornings. I suggest all of you do the same.

3. Relax. It is important for all of you to try and stay off your feet and relax as much as possible

4. Eat Right. Make sure you are eating healthy food. Whole grain pastas with tomato sauce, fruits, veggies. Try to stay away from pop and sugar.

Follow these steps to a successful league meet.

On Wednesday @ 6:00 this week we will be having an Ice Cream/T-shirt dying party. This will be a B.Y.O.T party also know as Bring Your Own T-shirt party. As promised last week the coaches will be putting on a show against the parents and upper division in the annual coaches relay. This will count as your sugar for the day so make sure to eat a healthy lunch.

I have posted a link with the league entries on the blog. These well be the entries at league unless you spoke with me this morning I made those changes. If you are having trouble opening the link try using a different browser if was having trouble using internet explorer.

See you at the pool

Coach Rich

No comments: