2010 FSA Division II League Champions

Welcome to the Gator blog! All things swim team are posted here.

6.07.2007

Get over here!

Rather than "moving in during the during the night and settling in over Denver" the "storm" doesn't appear to be here yet. Kathy Sabine can be such a liar sometimes (but I still love her.) It's a little colder than usual but, c'mon.

Anyways upper division practice is still on. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

If things take a turn for the worse by the later practices, you may call the club (303-985-5880) and I'll try to keep the phone with me. But I'll also be coaching (and expecting thousands, if not millions of calls), so I'll just update the message if I can't answer. And 8-under parents, don't take the 65 degree thing 100 percent seriously, but if it's too cold for your kid, you're allowed to keep em home.

OK see everyone at the pool.

No comments: