2010 FSA Division II League Champions

Welcome to the Gator blog! All things swim team are posted here.

6.06.2007

I have a hunch...

That we'll be forced to cancel morning practice.

Despite the beautiful forecast, (47, feels like 40, 20 mph winds. Really, I just want the pool all to myself.) I do not endorse torturing swimmers in most situations.

I'll post before it's time to leave in the morning (maybe not by much) but uh, use your common sense. Except you 13-18 year olds, I know that part of your brain is on an extended lunch break. Ask your little sister. Just don't call poor Sandy.

Julie also wanted me to pass it on that if it's not 65 degrees (it won't be) don't bring your 8-unders. Unless they've been especially sassy...

We WILL be doing relays tomorrow for Saturday's meet, regardless of whether we have practice or not. I need any missing entries ASAP by e-mail! MorinL@Colorado.Edu

Some final reminders -

Letters of interest for the open coach's assistant jobs are due Saturday. Strong coffee brewing experience a plus.

Warmups for Saturday's meet vs Columbine Knolls (at GMSC) will be as follow
  • 12-unders - 6:00 a.m. - 6:15 a.m. (be at pool at 5:45 a.m.)
  • 13-ups - 6:15 a.m. - 7:00 a.m. (be at pool at 6:00 a.m.)
I'll post everything possible from team manager as soon as I get the time to figure out how (might be tomorrow, if the pool doesn't open)

See everyone tomorrow.

Or not.

No comments: